Includes: Hard case, rechargeable battery, usb mains cable, silicon hose for pressure, 5 x filters, calibration protocol, 180mm probe with cone, spare pressure plugs. Meets the requirements of BS7967.
Testo 310 – Flue Gas Analyser Standard Kit – (0563 3100)
All settings under control at all times
The testo 310 stands out thanks to its easy handling and menu-guided security. You can read off the measurement values confidently and conveniently from the well-lit display, even in bad light conditions. The fuels are stored not just as numbers, but are each described. At the top edge of the clear display, the symbols for the different measurement menus are always in view.
Quick and Easy to Use
Thanks to the automatic zeroing of the gas sensor, the testo 310 is ready for use shortly after being switched on – only 30 seconds to start is unbeatably fast. The testo 310 concentrates on the four core measurement functions flue gas, ambient CO, draught and pressure. The instrument has two measurement sensors for O2 and CO, and a temperature sensor integrated into the flue gas probe. The gas sensors measure the exact oxygen and carbon monoxide content as well as the flue gas and ambient temperature. The flue gas probe is permamently fixed to the instrument, so there are no single parts in the way.
- Robust – Robust and light instrument for daily use, excellently suitable even for rough and dirty surroundings
- Illuminated display – Two line display and clear menu structure. Easy to operate and clearly legible
- Automatic zeroing of sensor – Automatic zeroing of the gas sensor in only 30 seconds after starting, which can be cancelled if not required
- Lithium rechargeable battery – Operation with lithium rechargeable battery (1500 mAh) – no need to change battery, up to ten hours running time, charging via USB possible
- Probe filter – Quickly and easily exchangeable
- Attachment – Integrated magnets for easy fixing to burner
- Condensate trap – Integrated condensate trap – very quickly and easily emptied
- Printer – Documentation via infrared interface.