The majority of the products featured on this website are usually held in stock. However goods that are not in stock, due to peaks in customer demand, will require ordering from the manufacturer and will usually take 7-10 days from placement of the order to arrive. You will be notified of this upon completion of your order.
All orders over £200 (+VAT) on this website, will be granted free delivery. If you are reluctant to purchase using Paypal, Paypal offers the ability to process your order without having a Paypal account. This is for people who don’t wish to set up a Paypal account but still wish to process their order via a safe platform.
If you follow the steps below you can finalise your order via Paypal, without having to create an account:
- Add your products (and quantity using the +/- buttons) to the ‘Cart’
- A notification will appear in the menu bar indicating the item has been successfully added to the cart
- When you have added all items required, click the ‘View Cart’ icon on the right of the menu bar
- Here you can check and edit the required quantities and then ‘update’ your Cart
- Once you are happy with the content, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ in the bottom right of the page
- Complete your customer details and select ‘Continue’
- If you have a promotional code, enter it here to receive additional discount and select ‘Continue’
- Select ‘Paypal/Credit Card’ to enter the payment screen
- Choose your method of payment from the ‘Chose Way to Pay’ drop down boxes to complete your order
- Please note that items purchased by credit card will only be dispatched to the registered address of the card
1) Returns Policy
a) General returns conditions
i) The following conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all orders, contracts, quotations and tenders for the supply and sale of goods by Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd.
ii) This policy only applies to goods purchased direct from Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd.
iii) No goods shall be accepted back by Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd unless a “Returns note” has been completed.
b) Returning Unwanted Product
i) You have the right to cancel your order within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain goods that we sell, for example, items made to order and/or calibration services ordered with or without product. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within the period of 7 working days.
ii) All products must be returned within 14 days of the original notification else Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd reserves the right to reject the return.
iii) All goods returned to us must be in their original packaging and must be unused and in a saleable condition with a copy of your delivery note else Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd reserves the right to reject the return. A restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price will be applied for reprocessing.
iv) For orders cancelled where notification has occurred after the 7 day period the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for all costs incurred and a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall apply.
v) Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd reserves the right to charge the Customer for all costs incurred on cancelled orders.
vi) All quotations given and sales made are upon the condition that although goods supplied are of sound commercial quality, Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd can accept no liability as to their suitability for any purpose other than that specified in writing or prior to the time of sale
2) Test & Inspection – All returned products will be subjected to an inspection and/or test(s) to establish the condition of the goods before a refund, repair or replacement can be offered. We commit to providing a formal response within 48 hours of receiving the returned goods.
3) Warranty – Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd undertakes under warranty at its option to either replace or repair any goods sold or supplied in the following circumstances only:
a) Where the goods do not correspond to any written identifying description applied to them.
b) Where the goods prove to be defective and not fit for their ordinary purposes within the documented warranty period as detailed in the product manual.
c) The term “Defective” means failure due to a manufacturing fault or design error and does NOT mean any accidental damage or general wear of the instrument in normal use. Test and Inspection of the goods shall take place as described below.
d) Warranty conditions and warranty periods are defined in the documentation supplied with your product. Under warranty conditions Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd will not issue a full refund unless in exceptional circumstances.
e) Examination Of Goods – Goods must be examined forthwith on delivery. Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd shall replace any goods damaged or lost in transit to the place of delivery provided such damage or loss is reported to Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd within 7 working days of such delivery. No other liability shall be accepted by Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd in respect of any such damage or loss, Any rejection of the goods on any other grounds must be communicated to Red Dragon Air Conditioning LtdShipping 7 Returns within 7 working days.