Wynn’s Air Purifier Ultrasonic Deodorizer removes and neutralises odours and bad smells in vehicles, containers, boats and many other places.
•Neutralises bad smells by means of a chemical reaction with their molecules.
•Instantly removes bad smells like cigarette smoke, pet smell, body odours, garbage, onion, garlic, food smells, spilled food, vomit, smell of mildew and damp, wet clothing.
•Long lasting effect by means of the molecular technology, which neutralises the smell molecules.
•Does not mask the smell, but eliminates it.
•Due to the fine nebulisation with the Wynn’s Aircomatic II the entire space is treated.
•Removes bad smells from fabrics, e.g. from furniture, seats in vehicles, boats, carpet and curtains.
•Water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable, ready-to-use deodorizer.
•It leaves a fresh delicate perfume.
•Does not leave stains.
•For exclusive use with the Wynn’s Aircomatic III equipment.
•Interior and trunk of cars, trucks, boats, buses, caravans and containers.
Directions for Use:
- If possible remove the source of bad odours (i.e. empty ash tray, remove dirt from fabrics, carpet).
- Place the Aircomatic III machine on one of following places:
- In a car: on the floor, in front or between front and back seats, in the trunk.
- On the floor: in trucks, buses, caravans, containers.
- Connect Aircomatic II machine with power supply.
- Add the full content of the Air Purifier bottle (60 ml) to the Aircomatic III machine.
- Start the machine and let it run until it automatically stops.
- During the treatment all windows and doors are closed.
- In case of the application in vehicles, the engine is NOT running and the aeration system does NOT need to be activated. All systems are off.
- Leave windows and/or doors open for a few minutes after treatment, to aerate the treated area.
- If the fog is pointed directly on objects, it can leave some humidity. This can be removed by simply wiping it off. Wynn’s Air Purifier leaves no stains on fabrics, metal, plastic, rubber, wood. It can leave a light stain on glass and mirrors. If this is the case, simply remove it with water or a glass cleaner.
- Do not nebulise directly on food, drinks, animals and humans.
- If nebulised on objects which can come into contact with food and drinks, rinse objects with water before use.