Testo 875i – Thermal Imaging Camera
Quality thermal imaging camera.
Includes: Inbuilt digital camera, Screen resolution of 160 x 120 pixels,(Super Resolution – increases res. to 320 x 240), sensitivity of NETD < 50 mK, measuring range of -30 to +350°C, Field of View of 32°.
Now with Free Super Resolution technology.
The range has been upgraded and the Testo 875i (improved) range now offer even more features and benefits at our best value prices ever. The Testo 875i series offer better thermal sensitivity, an inbuilt digital camera, extended temperature range and laser pointer.
Features and advantages of using thermal cameras
- The Testo 875i is ideal for a plethora of tasks including: detecting leaks, localising cold bridges, visualising overheating connections, and electrical surveying.
- Now with Free SuperResolution technology, the images are 320 x 240 pixels and this actually improves the image quality by an entire class, so the resolution of the thermal images is four times higher.
160×120 pixel resolution to provide quality Thermal Images
- Thermal sensitivity of NETD < 50 mK to show even the smallest temperature differences.
- An extended measuring range of -30 to +350°C.
- Wide Field of View of 32° with a standard lens.
- Manual Fine Focus with a minimum focus distance of just 10cm.
- A built-in digital camera leads to easier analysis and allocation of the thermal images to the measuring object.
- The built-in laser point can be shown on the measuring object for easy orientation.
- The Testo 875i-T2, in addition to the above, also offers voice recording and the option to exchange between wide angle and telephoto lenses allowing easy adaptation to different sizes and distances of measuring objects. It also offers Isotherms, Power LEDs, a high temperature option and a special mode for highlighting areas for potential mould.