The compact vane anemometer testo 410i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measuring air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature at air outlets, and for regulating the air flow of a ventilation system.
Via the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Especially useful: when regulating a ventilation system, you can compare the volume flows of several outlets. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parameterisation of the outlet for volume flow measurement (dimensions and geometry)
- Presentation of the volume flow of several outlets for the purposes of regulating systems
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport