This course has been developed for persons working in electrical related industries. i.e. Plumbers, Refrigeration Engineers, Air Conditioning and Heating Engineers, Kitchen fitters, Mechanical Engineers and Appliance Installers. Its aim is to ensure learners are fully aware of and able to put in to practice the industry Safe Working Procedure for the Isolation of Electrical Supplies. The course is underpineed by the requirements laid down in the Electricity at Work Regulations and BS7671.
When working on any electrical installation whatever size it is imperative that operatives apply the correct isolation procedure every time to prevent injury to themselves and other users or engineers whilst work is taking place. Apply the industry standard procedure has been shown to prevent injury and reduce incidents of installations being made live whilst work is being carried out.
This course will deliver the knowledge and skills to ensure learners understand the requirements and can apply it on site.
- Understand and identify the current regulatory requirements and documents
- Understand the need for Safe Isolation of Electrical Circuits.
- Establish a Safe Working Procedure for the Isolation of Electrical Supplies
- Identify and use the correct tools for isolating electrical installations
- Apply the skills on realistic simulation
None, but learners should be working within the wider building services industry and have a knowledge of electrical installations.
Course fees includes course materials, refreshments and lunch.
Course Dates 2019
3rd & 4th February
17th & 18th March
22nd & 23rd June
Call 01656 743661 for dates