Fault Diagnostics & Repair Techniques for Mobile Air Conditioning Systems (3 Days) £450.00 + VAT
This vehicle air conditioning course has been introduced as a direct request from our previous candidates. It builds on the knowledge and experience gained from Modules 1&2 by training the candidate in the following areas:
- Basic electrical theory (Voltage, Current, Resistance etc.)
- Electrical circuits (Series & Parallel)
- Basic electrical calculations
- Electrical components within the A/C circuit
- Safety devices
- A/C sensors
- Electrical circuit and component testing
- Electrical fault finding exercises
- Pressure gauge interpretation exercises
- Component replacement (Compressor,TEV/TXV,Condenser,Evaporator,Sensors)
- Pipe & hose repair
- Evaporator cleaning
- Odour removal (using NEW Ozone creation techniques)
- Diagnostic fault code retrieval and interpretation
- Clutchless compressor testing
- On completion of this course, candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
All course material, refreshments and a good lunch is provided in the course fees and candidates will receive a certificate of attendance from Red Dragon Air Conditioning at the end of the course.
Course Dates 2019
This course runs according to demand, please call for future dates!