Terms & Conditions
South Wales Air Conditioning Centre
1. Candidates will receive written confirmation of training course and assessment details including time, date and directions to the training venue prior to the course start date.
2. Delegates from the same Company may be substituted by prior arrangement without penalty and additional costs being incurred.
3. For cancellations received in writing more than two weeks before the course start date a refund less 25% + VAT administration charge will be made. After this no refunds are offered.
4. Fees will not be refunded if candidates fail to attend confirmed training and assessment dates.
5. Places for training and assessments will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and on receipt of a 50% deposit. The outstanding balance is to to paid before the course start date or on arrival at the training centre on the first day. No assessments will be provided unless payment in full has been received by Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd and no contract to provide a course shall come into force until we provide written confirmation to you.
6. Although training and assessment dates are advertised on our website, if due to circumstances beyond our control these need to be altered, we reserve the right to re-arrange the training dates and will endeavour to select dates that are mutually convenient.
7. Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd reserve the right to cancel any training and/or assessments for any reason we feel necessary. In the event of such cancellation the liability of Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd will be limited to a refund of the course fee if an alternative arrangement cannot be made.
8. The course fee includes study notes/reference manual which, in the case of assessment only, can be forwarded on receipt of payment if requested.
9. The number of candidates assessed on any one day will be restricted because of the individual nature of the assessment.
10. We make every attempt to honour course dates and cancellations are very rare however; due to the highly specialised nature of our business it is not possible to replace tutors at short notice or to secure additional tutors if courses become overbooked. If for any reason a tutor, or sufficient tutors to maintain optimum class size are unable to attend, then classes may be cancelled at very short or possibly without prior notice.
11. To ensure a worthwhile course, a minimum of 4 candidates are required. If for any reason the number falls below this, courses may be cancelled at very short notice.