The compact heating set with the testo 115i clamp thermometer, the testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument and the testo 805i infrared thermometer is ideal for important measuring tasks performed by heating engineers. In conjunction with a smartphone or tablet, all heating system temperatures and pressures can be measured and checked. Users can read off their measurement values comfortably in the App installed on the end device.
In IR temperature measurement, on underfloor heating, for example, the App makes it possible to document the measurement with an image, temperature measurement value and measurement spot marker. It is also possible to change the displayed measurement parameters quickly. Application-specific menus, such as pressuredrop test incl. alarms, support the heating technician in his daily work.
For pressure and temperature measurement on heating systems.
Consists of: testo 115i, testo 510i incl. hose set (Ø 4 mm and 5 mm) with adapter, testo 805i, testo Smart Case (heating), batteries, calibration protocol
All measurement data are presented either as a diagram or in tabular form. The measurement data log can then be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. In the handy testo Smart Case, the measuring instruments can be conveniently transported and are always to hand when they are needed.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement data analysis and transmission via Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
- All necessary instruments for non-contact temperature measurement and the measurement of flow and return temperature, as well as gas flow pressure
- Measurement data analysis as a table or graph
- Handy transport bag testo Smart Case