Includes: In addition to the 875-2i, Telephoto lens 9°x7°, Lens protection glass, additional battery, fast battery charger.We developed the Testo 875-2i infrared camera with built-in digital camera to make your work in industrial and building thermography even easier, quicker and more efficient!
You can carry out completely non-destructive tests on materials and components in industrial thermography with the Testo 875-2i. The high temperature option extends the measuring range from +350 °C to +550 °C. Using the built-in digital camera, you can create a real image in parallel to the thermal image. So as to make the documentation and assignment of real and thermal images even easier for you, the Testo 875-2i infrared camera is also equipped with voice recording. This means you can save comments to go with your images using the headset.
In building thermography you can efficiently detect possible structural defects and places with a risk of mould with the testo 875-2i infrared camera. Traffic light colours in the display (red, yellow and green) directly indicate to you critical places with a risk of mould.
The Testo 875-2i infrared camera’s technical features
- The Testo 875-2i infrared camera is not only characterised by its intuitive operation. It also simplifies professional industrial and building thermography and has the following impressive features:
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs: Recording real images in parallel to each infrared image makes documentation and assignment easier. The built-in power LEDs guarantee optimum illumination of dark areas
- Voice recording included: You can save comments to go with your images using the headset
- Resolution and image quality: Detector size 160 × 120 pixels = 19 200 temperature measuring points. SuperResolution Technology enables you to take image quality right up to the next level of 320 × 240 pixels in next to no time.
- Four times as many readings and a geometric resolution that has been improved by a factor of 1.6 mean you get even more detail and even greater reliability with thermographic measurements
- Thermal sensitivity < 50 mK: Thanks to a temperature resolution of < 50 mK, even the smallest temperature differences can be seen
- High-quality 32° × 23° lens: The lens with its manual focusing enables a wide field of view and an ideal overview of the temperature distribution, along with precise focusing on the object being measured
9° × 7° telephoto lens: Record very distant objects precisely with the exchangeable 9° × 7° telephoto lens (optional)
- Automatic hot/cold spot detection: Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed during thermography
- Special measuring mode for detecting areas with a risk of mould for building thermography: The dew point in the room is calculated by manual entry of the ambient temperature and humidity. The surface temperature value measured by the infrared camera is then compared to the dew point. The display now shows the risk of mould in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green). It is easier with the radio humidity probe: Automatic transmission of readings means that manual input of humidity and ambient temperature is no longer needed
- Solar mode: The solar radiation value can be input into the infrared camera and stored with each infrared image
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC included. You can also choose to save the infrared images as JPEGs. Find out more about the software
- Standard measuring range from -30 to +350 °C. The high temperature option enables flexible extension of the measuring range for industrial thermography up to +550 °C
- Delivery Scope
The Testo 875-2i infrared camera with SuperResolution and digital camera is supplied together with the following accessories:
– Robust case
– Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
– Carrying strap for the infrared camera
– SD memory card
– USB cable for data transfer to PC
– Lens cleaning cloth
– Mains unit
– Li-ion battery
– Adapter for tripod mounting
– Headset for voice recording
In the event of retrofitting, please contact our customer service for the following options:
– 9° × 7° telephoto lens (order code: A1)
– High temperature measurement up to 550 °C (order code: G1)
– Humidity measurement with radio humidity probe (order code: B1)