In combination with a smartphone or tablet, the infrared thermometer testo 805i functions as a compact measuring instrument for wall temperatures as well as for fuse and component temperatures in air conditioning systems. The measurement location is clearly marked with a multi-point laser circle.
Users can read off their measurement values comfortably in the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device. Using the App, images including temperature value and laser marking can also be created and documented. In addition to this, the detection of mould-endangered areas is simplified by a special menu. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Non-contact IR measurement of surface temperature
- Easy image documentation incl. measurement values and measurement spot marking
- Measurement spot marking with easily visible 8-point laser circle
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport