The compact humidity measuring instrument testo 605i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for the measurement of air temperature and relative humidity in rooms and ducts. Together with the thermal anemometer testo 405i, cooling and heating performance can also be determined.
Users can read off their measurement values comfortably in the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device. The App also enables the automatic determination of dewpoint and wet bulb temperature. All measurement data are presented either as a diagram or in tabular form The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of air humidity and temperature in rooms and ducts
- Automatic calculation of dewpoint and wet bulb temperature via testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport