Includes: Full Contents of the 320-1 standard kit, PLUS: H2 compensated sensor.
Testo 320-2 Flue Gas Analyser (With Printer)
The Testo 320 is a high-quality measuring instrument for efficient flue gas analysis. Its wide measuring range makes it a reliable tool for eliminating malfunctions and emergencies, monitoring legal limit values or for daily routine work, servicing heating systems. Country specific standardised menu procedures, stored in the instrument and the high definition display make operation simple. Excellent visibility allows detailed presentation of the measurement procedures even under the worst conditions and forms the basis for a graphical flue gas analysis – making your work on a heating system considerably easier.
Sensors and Probes
The testo 320 has two measurement sensors for O2 and CO, as well as a temperature sensor integrated into the flue gas probe, for the direct measurement of temperature, O2 and CO. From these data, the instrument calculates all relevant flue gas measurement parameters such as CO2 value, degree of effectively and flue gas loss.
Direct draught or pressure measurements are additionally possible. Using the fine pressure probe, the flue draught or gas pressure values can optionally be measured parallel to the flue gas measurement. Also available: Sensors for CO measurement with H2 compensation and COlow measurement. Using the respective probe, the CO2 content and the CO content in the surroundings can be measured.
Quick and Easy to Use
Thanks to the automatic zeroing or the gas sensor, the instrument is ready to measure shortly after being switched on – only 30 seconds to start. For the measurement parameters O2, CO, temperature and pressure, the testo 320 has been TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3.
The new flue gas analyser testo 320 solves every measurement task on a heating system. It offers numerous measurement menus, for example for flue gas, draught, differential pressure and ambient CO measurement. The large selection of variable probes makes the testo 320 even more efficient. You have everything you need for complex measurements on heating systems in one instrument. With the testo 320, you comply with all legal guidelines.
High-resolution graphic display – The measurement menus and measurement values are presented in detail and always well legible.
- Sensor monitoring – Integriated traffic light system which continuously monitors the sensor functionality.
- Stamp of approval – The flue gas analyzer testo 320 is TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Automatic zeroing of sensor – Automatic zeroing of the gas sensor in only 30 seconds after starting, which can be cancelled if not required.
- Lithium rechargeable battery – Operation with lithium rechargeable battery (1500 mAh) – no need to change battery, up to eight hours running time, charging via USB possible.
- Attachment – Integrated magnets for fast attachment to burner.
- Probe filter – Easy exchange of probe filter.
- Memory – Up to 500 measurement protocols can be stored and called up.