5 Days £850.00 + VAT
This 5 day Air Conditioning System Installation Course with F Gas Category 2 course is ideally suited to personnel with allied trade qualifications such as a
NVQ Level 2 or above in Gas, Electrical or Plumbing or for those with previous air conditioning/refrigeration experience. This is the most popular version of the F-Gas course for new entrants into the air conditioning and refrigeration industry with a successful pass rate of over 97%.
This air conditioning course provides a good balance between theoretical and practical ‘hands-on’ training with successful candidates being certified to carry out work on air conditioning, heat pump and refrigeration systems containing less than 3.0 kg of fluorinated refrigerants.
Personnel without previous refrigerant handling qualifications or sufficient air conditioning & refrigeration experience, are advised to attend this 5-day course prior to attempting the F-Gas category 1 course.
Candidates will be trained and assessed on the following:
- Fabricate and install mechanical & brazed joint
- Pressure test a system to BS EN 378:2:2008 Standards
- Evacuate system to ensure it is free of moisture
- Analyse system for efficiency and conformity to the F Gas Regulations
- Leak test system to EC 1516/2007
- Create and maintain F Gas ‘Log Books’ and records
- Handle refrigerant in a safe manner and dispose of legally
Course fees include course reference materials, refreshments and lunch.
5th – 9th March
19th – 23rd March
30th April – 4th May
4th – 8th June
1oth – 14th September
15th – 26th October